TOU

Yes- these can be used for Limited Professional use - for you as a photographer to add the images (you took) and print for your clients. I do not allow them to be put or made into templates that you are selling, in any way shape or form. I don't allow them to be used on eBay, Etsy (or other auction sites), Card creation sites or Printing companies please!!! If you can't agree to the terms- I ask you Please not to purchase my templates.
Terms of use can be downloaded here

Friday, June 10, 2011

Vintage Journal & Logo Labels

I was asked to create something like this a while ago.....and finally, I have!!!
Need something for journaling a name or looking for something to create a new logo with? These are perfect for both!!
You get 2 sets: One set has a more vintage worn looking backing and the other set has a clean, crisp backing, don't want to use the backing, just turn that layer off and use the brush! There are 10 designs total, layered in psd format, 300ppi




1 comment:

  1. Love them!!!! (Did I ask you???) Oh and what papers do you have on the sides of the blog here. Love them!

    ReplyDelete